Simply Coordination is our version of the popular “Day-of Coordination” service, however it’s so much more than just the day-of! You have worked extremely hard to plan your wedding and now it’s time for you to savor the moment and celebrate with your family and friends! Your Wedding Coordinator will work with you to tie up all the loose ends and get everything organized so you can have peace of mind leading up to your nuptials. The week of your wedding, your Wedding Planner will ensure that all your vendors are prepared, direct your rehearsal and coordinate the big day from beginning to end. Cheers!!!
In addition to the wedding day coordination, Simply Coordination features:
- Two face-to-face Planning Sessions to go over the details and logistics of your wedding.
- Venue Visit to establish the layout and logistics.
- Vendor Team referrals and logistical management to ensure that everyone is set for the big day.
- Detailed timeline creation.
- Full Wedding Day Coordination with your Wedding Planner + a Wedding Assistant.
- Access to our sophisticated online “Wedding Organizer” that is personalized for your wedding and coordinates every aspect of your wedding in an easy-to-use format! Includes a checklist to keep you on track, guest list management, seating chart organization, contract database, and an expansive resource library full of advice from our years of experience.
Simply Coordination services may be booked within a year of the wedding date and the venue + caterer must be hired prior to booking.
Please contact us for a complete list of services + pricing.
What makes us different than other wedding coordinators?
- Our Simply Coordination services begin the moment you book us, you are not limited to a month or two months out from your wedding. We want to be a resource and support to you throughout the entire planning process!
- Each wedding planner focuses on only one wedding per weekend.
- We are a team of six professional wedding planners, which means you get your dedicated wedding coordinator + our entire team’s extensive knowledge base. As a result, we are able to establish the best vendor teams and troubleshoot from past experiences before your big day!