Holiday Season is in full swing! This is one of my favorite times of the year – it’s always filled with lots of decorating, baking yummy treats, attending festive soirees and spending quality time with family. In the spirit of giving, I want to share a special tip I learned this year for how to get your Christmas Cards (Save the Dates or Wedding Invitations) postmarked from the North Pole for FREE…
How to get your Christmas Cards sent from Santa:
1) Write & address all your cards as normal.
2) Put a stamp on each card.
3) Place addressed & stamped cards in a larger envelope or flat-rate mailing box.
4) Mail the larger envelope or box to the following address:
North Pole Postmark, Postmaster
4141 Postmark Dr
Anchorage, AK 99530-9998
5) When the cards arrive in Alaska, the United States Postal Service postmarks the cards with a special North Pole postmark and puts the cards back in the mail
6) The deadline to get your cards postmarked and sent off to your friends and family in time for Christmas is December 10th so don’t delay!
I just love how the United States Postal Service gets in the holiday spirit and adds that extra little bit of festive fun to our cards and letters! It might be a small detail but I’m sure that little detail will make someone’s day very happy!
Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas!!!